Saturday, September 12, 2009

Wedding Anniversary

This is a backdated post, as I have been really busy with the move. But I must highlight that I had a great Wedding Anniversary gift from my hubby.
Thanks Dear!!

Always wanted a hotel stay, since we cannot travel, this is the next best thing. Best part of it all, I get to jump on the bed with my gals!


There were free apples and anything from the mini bar is free too! So my gals help themselves to the apples and Aly spend the whole night with her head in the mini bar.


This is the view from the bathroom, it has a see through glass wall. The gals had so much fun playing in the bath tub and watching their cartoons at the same time!



Ana and I are the night owls, we like to sleep late and wake up later. Hee hee... we are enjoying each other company while the rest are taking their beauty sleep.




The hotel had a hugh kimono on display, see how tiny my Aly is??


This was the best family shot, Aly was too busy with the mini bar to take a picture with us.

It was a great stay, enjoyed it and the service is very good.

No comments:

Post a Comment