Sunday, April 12, 2009

Tai Po's Birthday

Auntie Mavis bought Ana's birthday gift to Tai Po's Birthday celebration. Can you guess what did my darling Ana got from her?


2 barbie dolls and 1 set of Snow White jewellery. Can you see the earrings, bracelet and the ring on her finger? My precious was anxious to put them on. Thank you auntie Mavis. This vanity trait must have skipped my generation. I do not remember dolling up like her when I was at her age.

This is my darling Aly, the Koala attached to the tree........Errr...which is me! She refuse to let anyone carry and just enjoy staying in my arms. I had to eat dinner with one hand.

Dane wanted to sit beside me. So I stuck between 2 of my precious babies. Kept telling myself, it won't be long when my gals will not want me anymore. So I need to treasure these moments with them.

This is Tai Po with my princesses, Tai Po means Great Grand mother. Ana and Dane took center stage with Tai Po during the cake cutting ceremony. And as usual Ana "help" to blow out all the candles for Tai Po. Happy Birthday Tai Po!!

No comments:

Post a Comment