Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Popo is here to help

While the gals' daddy is away, I have recalled my mum to help me with the gals. The gals' popo spoils them rotten. It's a non-stop food fest, from the time they meet her till it's time to sleep. It's no wonder they love their popo so much.

Take today as an example, once they see her, each darling gets a packet of ribena sweets. On the way back home, more ribena sweets during the car ride. Reach Happy home, there is bread then move on to biscuits and later fruits. Even a variety of drinks, like Milo, milk or water. That is before they daily milk before they go to bed!

Even I have put on weight due to the past few days of feasting. I am being spoilt rotten too?? Hee hee...... no matter I really appreciate my mum for being there for me.

1 comment: